- 15.05.2021Project for National Tourist Routes
Vatn and Jørgen Tandberg Architects has been commissioned to design a new Service Center in Lofoten, Norway. Project scheduled for construction Spring 2022.
- 15.05.2021Construction site Blommenholm
Project for a writers cabin and garage is on site in Blommenholm, Oslo.
- 24.03.2020Exhibition in Michigan
Studio Vatn is participating in the exhibition Practice Product Protocol at Taubman College in Michigan.
- 01.11.2019Restaurant and hotel
Studio Vatn i.c.w. Mattias Josefsson has been commissioned to develop plans for a hotel, restaurant and sailing center on the island of Ylvingen on the West Coast of Norway.
- 18.10.2019Lisbon Triennale 2019
VATN and Groma exhibit 5 models at The National Museum of Contemporary Art Lisbon as a part of the show Inner Space of the Lisbon Triennale 2019.
- 21.05.2019Exhibiting Practice
The work of VATN is a part of the show "Exhibiting Practice" at Oslo School of Architecture and Design. It includes works from Luis Callejas and Hugh Strange Architects.
- 25.04.2019Haugar Museum development
VATN has been selected to develop a preliminary project for the extension of Haugar Vestfold Art Museum in Tønsberg, Norway. The project is a collaboration with Einar Jarmund & Co
- 05.03.2019Cooper Union lecture
Espen Vatn will give a lecture at Cooper Union as a part of the Student Lecture Series on April 12th.
- 01.11.2018Henie Onstad project completed
VATN and Groma´s design for the 50 year anniversary exhibition of Henie Onstad Center for Art in Oslo is now open to the public.
- 31.05.2018Hong Kong visiting studio
Espen Vatn will teaching a Visiting Studio at Hong Kong University in the fall of 2018
- 02.10.2017Public lecture FAU
Espen Vatn will give a lecture at FAU, Sao Paulo, about the work for National Tourist Routes in collaboration with Jørgen Tandberg.
- 01.10.2017Herbert H. Greenwald Critic
Espen Vatn will be the Herbert H. Greenwald Visiting Critic at UIC in Chicago in the spring of 2018.
1 / 23